There are multiple ways to support DCPS students to ensure they are career ready. Sign up below for the opportunities that interest you:
- Volunteer Sign-Up: https://bit.ly/CareerPrepVolunteer
- Career Coach Volunteer: Support Resume Workshops and Mock Interview Days at DCPS high schools.
- Support work-based learning opportunities:
- Visit a Career Education or Tenacity class as a guest speaker.
- Host an industry site visit for career education students.
- Support DCPS Job Shadow Day – Friday, February 1st, 2019.
- Serve as a DCPS Host Employer for Career Bridge school year or Career Ready summer internships. We are seeking host employer partners in the following industry areas: Information Technology, Engineering, Construction Trades, Hospitality & Tourism, Business & Finance, Government, Culinary Arts, Health Sciences, Public Safety, Telecommunications